Hi, I haven't seen this issue addressed, so I apologize in advance if
it has.

I'm using a FlexTable in GWT 2.1 and I need to recognize when the
mouse is no longer over the table.  Every row in my table has a
secondary row associated with it that is hidden by default.  A
secondary row is displayed when the user moves the mouse over the
associated primary row and hidden again when the mouse leaves the row
(only 1 secondary row is displayed at time).  This all works fine when
the moving the mouse between rows within the table.  However, I
haven't found a way to hide the recognize when the mouse is no longer
over the table in order to hide the secondary row that's still
displayed.  From what I've seen, the mouse events are only on a cell
level, not table level. Thanks.