On 28 oct, 12:33, wangzx <wangzaixi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But i like data binding and it looks the code is much clean and
> clearly so I created it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't do (have done) it and/
or ask for some changes to UiBinder to support extending it that way;
just that I do think BobV spent a lot of time designing Editors (it
has nothing to do with the milestones' EditorSupport), and carefully
chose how to do it (he knows the implications, he's the "master" of
the GWT compiler)