I've just installed STS 2.5.0 with spring roo 1.1.0 on an Ubuntu 9.10
machine

I've installed the gwt and datanucleus extensions.

I ran the expenses.roo script and it ran smoothly.

When i try to create a new spring roo project with "persistence setup
--provider DATANUCLEUS --database GOOGLE_APP_ENGINE"

The roo shell doesn't give any errors but when I debug as
webapplication and open it in firefox/chrome, I get the following
popup:

"GWT module 'applicationScaffold' may need to be (re)compiled"

I've tried to do "update maven dependencies" and "google->gwt compile"
but that doesn't help

I've tried this on another machine running ubuntu 10.04 and the same
problem occurs so it is reproducible.

Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks!