Hello,

I've problems using the gwt-maven-plugin. After compiling the gwt
project, there are some files missing in the war.

My pom.xml:

-------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://
maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
        <!-- POM generated by gwt-maven-plugin archetype -->
        <parent>
                <artifactId>dashboard2</artifactId>
                <groupId>com.test</groupId>
                <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </parent>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>com.test</groupId>
        <artifactId>dashboardClient</artifactId>
        <name>test Dashboard Client</name>
        <packaging>war</packaging>
        <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

        <properties>

                <maven.compiler.source>1.6</maven.compiler.source>
                <maven.compiler.target>1.6</maven.compiler.target>

        </properties>

        <dependencies>

                <!-- project dependencies -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.test</groupId>
                        <artifactId>dashboardServer</artifactId>
                        <version>${project.version}</version>
                </dependency>

                <!-- Spring dependencies -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                        <artifactId>spring-webmvc</artifactId>
                </dependency>

                <!-- GWT dependencies (from central repo) -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
                        <artifactId>gwt-servlet</artifactId>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
                        <artifactId>gwt-user</artifactId>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.octo.gwt.test</groupId>
                        <artifactId>gwt-test-utils</artifactId>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

                <!-- test -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>4.7</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>

        <build>
                <outputDirectory>war/WEB-INF/classes</outputDirectory>
                <resources>
                        <resource>
                                <directory>src/main/java</directory>
                                <includes>
                                        <include>**/*.java</include>
                                        <include>**/*.gwt.xml</include>
                                </includes>
                        </resource>
                        <resource>
                                <includes>
                                <include>**/*.html</include>
                                <include>**/*.css</include>
                                </includes>
                        </resource>
                </resources>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>1.2</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>compile</goal>
                                                        <goal>test</goal>
                                                        <goal>resources</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <configuration>

<compileTarget>com.test.dashboard.Application</compileTarget>

<runTarget>com.test.dashboard.Application/Application.html</
runTarget>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>

                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.0.2</version>
                                <configuration>

<source>${maven.compiler.source}</source>

<target>${maven.compiler.target}</target>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.1</version>
                                <configuration>

<warSourceDirectory>war</warSourceDirectory>
                                        <webappDirectory>war</webappDirectory>

<webXml>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                        <!-- Copy the jar Files into the WAR -->
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-invoker-plugin</artifactId>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>copy-deps</id>
                                                <phase>compile</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>run</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>

<projectsDirectory>.</projectsDirectory>
                                                        <pomIncludes>

<pomInclude>pom.xml</pomInclude>
                                                        </pomIncludes>

<streamLogs>true</streamLogs>
                                                        <goals>

<goal>dependency:copy-dependencies</goal>
                                                        </goals>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <!-- manage dependencies -->
                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.1</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <includeTypes>jar</includeTypes>
                                        <stripVersion>true</stripVersion>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>

</project>

-----------------

My directory structure:

project
|- src/main/java --> Java files
|- src/main/resources
   |- com.test.public -> Application.html + Application.css
|- src/main/webapp
   |- index.html
   |- com.test.dashboard.Application -> generated files
   |- META-INF
   |- WEB-INF
      |- web.xml
      |- classes folder
      |- lib folder
|- war
   |- this is the directory, the war is created from

When executing mvn clean install no files are copied to the war
folder. When executing mvn gwt:compile The files are generated and
copied to the war folder, but Application.html and Application.css are
missing.

Do I have a misconfiguration in my pom? I can't find any mistakes.

Please help.

Thanks.
Steff