I doubt that your mySQL JDBC source code will correctly translate to
JavaScript (You must have the source code to even start down this road).
Even if it did, you probably won't have any of the supporting libraries on
the client side.

Instead, you use GWT's RPC mechanism to call routines on your server. Those
routines will then send data to the client.

Cheers,
jec