Hi, im trying to dynamically embed a gwt module into an jquery
application. In this application i have pages which contain gwt
modules. In such an page, i simply add the gwt container div, the
script (nocache.js) and the css tag to the html body code. The problem
is, when i do that this way, the page gets loaded and disappears after
the gwt module was loaded.
Than i just get a blank page, with this script inside:
<script
defer="defer">andorialowlevelanimations.onInjectionDone('andorialowlevelanimations')</
script>

When i add the script tag and the div id to the main startpage, inside
the head, (where jquery and other scripts get loaded) everything works
fine. Can anybody tell me why this happens?

Greets and thanks, ah and sorry for my english :)