Sure, I have already taken a deep look at the API libraries and even
experimented a little bit.

Currently I am able to create a route between two addresses and
display this route as a polyline.
This polyline has n vertexes.

Now I am pondering about how to move a graphical object along this
polyline at a given speed.

Any advices?

Thanks in Advance!
Stefan