We're using GWT 2.03 along with SmartGWT 2.2. I'm trying to use a regex like
below in client side code.

Pattern pattern = Pattern.compile("\\\"(/\d+){4}\\\"");
String testString1 = "[    \"/2/4/5/6/8\",    \"/2/4/5/6\"]";
String testString2 = "[  ]";

Matcher matcher = pattern.matcher(testString1);
boolean result = false;
while (matcher.find()) {
    System.out.println(matcher.group());
}

It appears that Pattern and Matcher classes are NOT compiled to Javascript
by the GWTC compiler and hence this application did NOT load. What is the
equivalent GWT client code so that I can find regex matches within a String
?

How have you been able to match regexes within a String in client-side GWT ?

Thank you,