We are using GWT 2.1 on Eclipse 3.6 running on Windows XP.  After we
installed GWT Designer into Eclipse, our project started showing
errors in Eclipse relating to classes not being found within our own
code.  When we uninstall GWT Designer from Eclipse, the errors go
away.

There are no actual errors in our code but somehow GWT Designer makes
Eclipse think there are.

How can we make GWT Designer coexist with our GWT 2.1 project and not
have Eclipse 3.6 report errors where there aren't any?

Is this a known issue?  My attempts at searching out the problem have
failed.