Hi all,

I've gone through the pages for code splitting, but I'm having trouble
interpreting the compiler report.

In my MVP application, I've put a split point in the application where
my application controller is instantiated (after successful login).

The results I get are:
Full code size: 427481 Bytes
Initial download size: 230909 Bytes
Left over code: 274 Bytes

1) That seems like a good result to me?

2) Does the lack of left over code indicate that the single split
point I've put in has almost very nicely divided the application into
pre and post login sections of code?

3) Beneath this, my split point is listed, along with a size - is this
size the amount of data that will be loaded once the split point is
reached?

4) After login, the main page of my application is set of tabs (where
this tabset is instantiated is where the first split point is). If I
have a split point at the load of each tab, can I expect the split
points to break up the size of the first split point?

5) From what I can see, the Initial download size comes from java.util
and SmartGWT - is there very little I can do here?

thanks for looking :)