Hi all,
I discovered a strange problem with a pretty big GWT application. It's
about 6MB unobfuscated Javascript and about 2.4MB if compiled
obfuscated.
The app itself works fine in all major browsers and on the iPhone (IOS
4.1) if compiled as obfuscated Javascript. For quite a long time we're
having issues that it crashes iPad's Safari browser and after some
endless digging around I found that it works perfectly on the iPad if
it's compiled with the 'PRETTY' option.
Has anybody experienced anything similar? Could it be to the extreme
line lengths generated by the obfuscation??
It happens with BOTH GWT 2.0.4 and GWT 2.1.

Cheers
Thomas