batch them (the requests) from client and push them in same http
request :)

do you need them to execute also in the same order? meaning serially?
so that requests actually cannot be processed in parallel anymore?
then you may want to look at gwt-dispatch project, they recently have
added support to queue the requests.

otherwise you could queue the requests manually on the client and
execute them one after another... but Jeff already asked a right
question