Hello,

I am trying to use the internationalization feature of GWT. When I have read
the doc, it was great, but now that I am in the code, it is a bit harder.
I was afraid by the i18n management of uiBinder but thanks to mergelocales
from gwtp, it is now really simple. All translations are store in 1 file.
Moreover, all those translations have a #TODO : DEPRECATED or #TODO :
CONFIRM TRANSLATION or #TODO : TRANSLATE when updated, and it is really
awesome.

Now, I would like to know if there is something similar for GWT Constants /
Messages. I do not know if I will get an answer here, but if you are a gwt
developer reading this message, could you tell me if there are plans to
simplify the i18n property file management ?

Something like mergelocale for all file would be perfect, especially the
detection of the changes with the right comment.
Are there any plans to remove the need of a mergelocale script with a
simpler generation of .properties file for all uiBinder classes ? (the
documentation says that it will be simplified in the future)

Or maybe that someone has a good method here to handle the generation of
.properties and detection of change. Maybe that mergelocale could handle
full gwt properties to store them in the ### NON-UIBINDER TRANSLATIONS
section automatically.

Could you share your exeperience with i18n in GWT ?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas.