"ActivityManager always calls setWidget(null) in between activities,
but just in
case...)"

Its great that 2.1provides this intercept capability however I'm now
unclear as  how to present a glass panel in the new activity if the
dom is already cleared before I get there.   Am I missing something
about this new pattern?
Thanks.
David