you might think about moving the GWT client code (which contains
client and shared packages) into custom project to not mixup
classpaths during compile and runtime, after all GWT produces piece of
JS which is actually the one your project needs. so you dont need to
recompile everytime, rather update the produced "binaries" everytime
at GWT compilation cycle.