This is a known issue. Long story short, it's probably a shared library
conflict.

see this thread (post any followups there):
https://groups.google.com/forum/?lnk=gst&q=LD_DEBUG#topic/google-web-toolkit/ngxyYhhGu0U

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?lnk=gst&q=LD_DEBUG#topic/google-web-toolkit/ngxyYhhGu0U>users
have reported success with:
cd /usr/lib64