Hi all,

I'd like to create a UI like the sample application Mail. But I meet
some weird problems.

When I run the application, I can only see an empty page with nothing,
What's wrong with my code ?

The following is my sample code:

//  widget binder xml

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
       xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui"
xmlns:e="urn:import:zjffdu.tutorial.gwt.uibinder.client">
       <ui:style>
               .bolder {
                       font-weight: bolder;
               }
       </ui:style>
       <g:DockLayoutPanel unit="EM">
               <g:center size="40">
                       <g:Label text="my label"></g:Label>
               </g:center>
       </g:DockLayoutPanel>

</ui:UiBinder>

// binder java class

public class MyBinderWidget extends Composite {

       private static MyBinderWidgetUiBinder uiBinder = GWT
                       .create(MyBinderWidgetUiBinder.class);

       interface MyBinderWidgetUiBinder extends UiBinder<Widget,
MyBinderWidget> {
       }

       public MyBinderWidget() {
               initWidget(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));

/**
 * Entry point classes define <code>onModuleLoad()</code>.
 */
public class UIBinderExample implements EntryPoint {

       /**
        * This is the entry point method.
        */
       public void onModuleLoad() {
               MyBinderWidget widget=new MyBinderWidget();
               RootPanel.get().add(widget);