I'm in the process of trying to learn GWT 2.1 MVP. At this point we
don't have very good knowledge of UiBinder and we're not sure that we
want to learn and use it. I'm having trouble understanding the sample
Hello/Goodbye application (at the GWT docs site) since it relies on
UiBinder. More specifically, I don't know what alternate methods I
need to use that will take the place of UiBinder functionality. Would
someone that understands this stuff summarize what alternative classes/
methods/patterns need to be utilized that would take the place of
UiBinder functionality used in the Hello/Goodbye sample application?
(or in some other way clue me in?). Thanks!