Most GWT applications use the # (hash) to change between states so
that they do not have to reload the entire page to change views.  In
which case, you could change your URLs to the following:
1) domain.com/appname#login
2) domain.com/appname#familyManagement
3) domain.com/appname#userManagement

If you only have 3 views then you can accomplish your view management
using the a ValueChangeHandler on the History object in GWT. This will
tell you whenever the hash string changes and you can check to see if
it matches one of your 3 view states.  There are more advanced methods
to manage views and map the hash to view states such as MVP and
Activities however that may be overkill for your current needs.  My
applications use Activities and an MVP but they have well over 30
views each.  For further reading, I suggest checking out the guidance
on GWT History and the MVP introduction in the GWT articles:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsHistory.html
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideMvpActivitiesAndPlaces.html