I'm investigating a bug I reported (here
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=5669).
I'm hoping that I can figure out a fix myself and either post the
solution in the bug report or actually figure out how to submit it.

* I'm not very experienced with SVN (although I am familiar with
Perforce)
* I've never used ant before
* I'm not experienced building jars
* I'm fairly experienced with Java (otherwise I wouldn't even try
tackling this one)

I've followed the instructions for downloading the source and running
ant in the source directory. I'm stuck at this point, however. I'm not
sure what I'm supposed to do in order to build the GWT jars. I'd like
to make the gwt-user.jar and substitute it in my project to see if I
can fix the bugs (or find out if it is already fixed in the latest
code).

Any help would be appreciated!

Andrew Arnott