Hi All,

We will be creating a huge ERP system, with lots of screens. I am
looking if there is a way to dynamically include screens, I mean if  a
user sends a request, the system will look for a xml file, may be a ui
binder file, compile the script and sends the generated script back to
the user and from then the already generated script will be sent. I
guess this will minimize the size of the generated javascript files
and the loading time.

I think the Histroy can be maintained in the same way and I guess
there wont be any need for modules then.

Let me know your thought on this or pros/cons or any way to achieve this ?

Thanks,
Abdullah