Hi,

I found a problem with onResize on IE 7:

My panel receives an onResize, but at this point, getOffset[Width|
Height] returns the old window size, not the new size.

I am currently using a workaround like this:
Within onResize I schedule a deferred command, which does the resize
actions later, when the new window size is returned by getOffset[Width|
Height].

This workaround is not nice, since I cannot hide it in some base
class, but have to deal with in every derived class. In every onResize
method I cannot rely on getOffset[Width|Height], so I always have to
do the deferred stuff within the derived classes.

Is this a known issue and can I expect a solution in the near future?
Or is there a better workaround?

Thank you very much!
Magnus