I also wanted to add my Test class in case something in there is being
done wrong:

package com.baa.client;

import com.baa.client.model.WebAppRestDataSource;
import com.baa.client.presentation.DummyDynamicFormPresentation;
import com.baa.client.presentation.DynamicFormPresentation;
import com.google.gwt.junit.client.GWTTestCase;
import com.smartgwt.client.data.Criteria;
import com.smartgwt.client.data.DSRequest;
import com.smartgwt.client.data.DSResponse;

/**
 *
 * @author mmagliocca
 */
public class BaseDynamicFormTest extends GWTTestCase{

    public BaseDynamicFormTest()
    {
        //ClasspathUtility.printDuplicates();
    }

    @Override
    public String getModuleName() {
        return "com.baa.Scaffolding";
    }

/*
    @Test
    public void testTest() {
    }

    @Test
    public void testSave() {
    }

    @Test
    public void testCancel() {
    }

    @Test
    public void testGetPermissionsObject() {
    }
*/
    //@Test
    public void testFetchData()
    {
       int x =1;
       x++; //finishTest();
    }

    //@Test
    public void testGetXSD()
    {
        BaseDynamicFormImpl impl = new BaseDynamicFormImpl();
        TestDynamicFormXSDDSCallBack xsdCallBack = new
TestDynamicFormXSDDSCallBack();
        TestDynamicFormDataDSCallBack dataCallBack = new
TestDynamicFormDataDSCallBack();
        Criteria criteria = new Criteria("ID", "3");
        dataCallBack.setForm(impl);
        xsdCallBack.setForm(impl);
        xsdCallBack.setForm(impl);
        xsdCallBack.setDsCallback(dataCallBack);
        xsdCallBack.setForm(impl);
        this.delayTestFinish(5000);
        impl.fetchXSD(criteria, xsdCallBack);
    }

/*
    @Test
    public void testSetValidator() {
    }
*/
    public class BaseDynamicFormImpl extends BaseDynamicForm {

        public DynamicFormPresentation getPermissionsObject() {
            return new DummyDynamicFormPresentation(null);

    public class TestDynamicFormXSDDSCallBack extends
DynamicFormXSDCallBack
    {
        @Override
        public void execute(WebAppRestDataSource ds) {
            finishTest();
            super.execute(ds);
            //validate correctness

    public class TestDynamicFormDataDSCallBack extends
DynamicFormDataCallBack
    {
        @Override
        public void execute(DSResponse response, Object rawData,
DSRequest request)
        {
            super.execute(response, rawData, request);
            //validate correctness
            finishTest();