We're working on GWT 2.1.1 in the GWT 2.1 release branch:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/#svn/releases/2.1

All GWT 2.1.1 features are also available in the trunk.  If you would like
to preview new features, you can checkout the 2.1 release branch or trunk by
following these instructions:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/makinggwtbetter.html#workingoncode

Remember that both trunk and the release branch are less stable than an
actual release.  Also, we always upload a release candidate (and sometimes
beta) jars before we release, so you can also preview those jars.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com