What i did was interact to the ws in my gwt app server code.

What i mean is, for example, if you are using RPC to comunicate to
your server, that you need to call to your ws in your MyServiceImpl
class and that's all.

But i have to say to you, that i needed to use JAX-WS and this lib is
not supported with appengine, so i had to run and deploy my app in a
Tomcat server. I don't know if this your case too.