In the case I wrote you won't be using Widgets.. they are just Elements, so
there is no widget to extract.

What exactly do you need to do?

If you need to get information from the clicked radio you can put extra
attributes to the element and get them with getAttribute as said before.

If you need to update the radios you have two ways of doing it:

   1. cast the element to InputElement and make the changes
   2. Render the html blob(from code) again and make a setInnerHTML (in this
   case you will need to use an HTML instead of HTMLPanel)

I think the second one is the faster.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Ed <post2edb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry, but I don't see how.
> You do extract the Element, but not the corresponding widget.
> Could you give me more details please?
>
> (Note: the RadioButton consists of a span and input element...)

Guit: Elegant, beautiful, modular and *production ready* gwt applications.

http://code.google.com/p/guit/