When the user clicks on a column header you would get the list of data via
the ListDataProvider associated with the table and sort the list as per the
needs of your application. You can maintain state for the current ordering
and a second click on the column header can reverse the ordering of the
sort. Once the sort is done you then just refresh the DataProvider and the
table will refresh to reflect the changes to the list. It is quite simple.

Jeff

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Greg Dougherty
<dougherty.greg...@mayo.edu>wrote:

> My users would like to be able to sort my CellTable by clicking on a
> Column title.  Is there an existing GWT widget for putting a downward
> or upward pointing triangle in a CellTable Column title?  For that
> matter, what do I have to do to get a mouse click IN a Column title?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

*Jeff Schwartz*