Hi Taurun. You can use in your client code classes that you are using
in the server. For example, your model classes. But, you can't use in
those classes any class that you don't have the source.

Suposse that you have a model class: User.class, in this class, all
the code must be translatable (you must have the source of anything
you use here) and also thi class must implements isSerializable.

http://java.dzone.com/news/understanding-gwt-compiler

Are you using any library inside those Persistent classes that you
say? Maybe that's the problem. Paste some of your Persistent class
code so we can see the problem.