Julio, I think your last response was a bit aggresive. Watch it. As of
your problem with overlay types, what you describe should work
flawlessly, and it does, I'm using JavaScriptObject daily in my GWT
projects, and never seen such behavior. Please try something like
$wnd.console.log(this) in your BeanData getters, to see what objects is
there, then use Firebug or WebKit inspector to watch those logged
objects. That should work in both devmode and compiled version. Good
luck