Hi , I need to implement file download .I don't want give any server
side file urls to download directly .I created a servlet which will
open the file and write it to stream of response.Now coming to front
gwt i have onResponseReceived(Request request, Response response)
which will be called on receiving the response .Now how to proceed
further? .My operation required is ,file in stream should be
downloaded to client computer.(like similar to rapidshare) gwd code
should automatically trigger the download without user intervention of
clicking the link or anything .

can one help me regarding this ?

 Im new to this GWT.but as per my knowledge if i use this
RequestBuilder .then file object will be cached and sent instead of
streaming i guess.Please correct me if im wrong.If its wrong.what can
be the best way to do this functionality ?