On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Kidowell <crui...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, Im making an app where I put 2 views of a document, one is just
> text, and the other in pdf.
>
> I was thinking of adding in a horizontal panel 2 textAreas, but I just
> wanted to know if its posible to embed the pdf in one of them.
>
> Any suggestion?.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Kido.

Not possible. One panel would be a frame, the other panel would be the text
area. Browsers want to load a PDF via a URL, as the MIME type will be
different from the MIME type of the main document. Also, you'll get the PDF
navigation controls in that frame, so the effect may not be entirely as you
desire. Keeping the two areas in scrolling sync will be challenging.