Library doesn't support Maps API v3 I need Custom Panorama...

SOMA GURRAM your solution is GREAT! There's only a problem...

If I modify your code in this way:

package com.test.jsni.client.map.control;
import com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptObject;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Window;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.SimplePanel;
public class MapControl extends SimplePanel{
        JavaScriptObject jsObj;
        public MapControl(){
                 this.getElement().setAttribute("style", "width:
400px;height:
400px");
                 this.getElement().setId("xxxxidod");
        }
        public native JavaScriptObject createMap() /*-{
function f(){
$wnd.alert(th...@com.test.jsni.client.map.control.mapcontrol::getElement()
());
                 var latlng = new $wnd.google.maps.LatLng(-34.397,
150.644);
                 var myOptions = {
                                                zoom: 8,
                                                center: latlng,