Hi,

I have been searching through this forum and other places on the
internet to find examples of how to style cells differently within a
column - but without luck. I hope you can help me.

Here is my problem:

I have a CellTable showing a list of objects. A simplified example of
this object looks like this:

class MyQuote {
    public String getQuoteName();
    public String getQuoteType();
}

My problem is that I want to apply style A to the cell if quoteType is
X and apply style B to the cell if quoteType is Y. How can I do that?

I have tried by creating a custom column class (extends Column) and a
custom cell class (extends ClickableTextCell) but without luck. The
column class is aware of the MyQuote object and thereby both quoteName
and quoteType but if I apply the styling in the column class getValue
method - for example "<div class="A">quoteName</div>" - the HTML gets
escaped. I have also tried to apply styling in the cells render method
but here I have only knowledge to the value being displayed, which is
quoteName, and not quoteType so I cannot determine the style class.

Regards,
Thomas.