If you were using pure css to do this your outer container, a div, would
have a width and the inner element, in this case an image, would set its
left and right margins to auto causing the image to be vertically centered
within its outer container.

Try implementing the above using GWT semantics and it will work. If you are
using UiBinder this is easy because you can attach the styles directly to
your HTML tags either as styles or classes.

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:03 AM, UseTheFork <jvers...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found a workaround, I used an horizontal panel containing one
> element and played with setVerticalAlignment/setHorizontalAlignment in
> the code. It works, but it is not 'clean'. If anyone knows a better
> solution, let me know. Thanks.
>
> On Dec 22, 11:41 pm, UseTheFork <jvers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I forgot to mention: I use Uibinder.

*Jeff Schwartz*