hi all:
 if you are using the new version of google group now, you must be feeling
that it's much much more comfortable than the old ones, it's just like a
desktop app with wonderful user experience.
i'm more interested in the auto-extend cellList, i.e. if  the scrollbar hit
the end it display more content automatically, i'm trying to add this
feature to my own application, now i can impl the auto-extend function
follow by the cellList example, but stuck at the UI layout:

.scrollable {
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
border: 0px solid #ccc;
text-align: left;
position:relative;
}
<g:HTMLPanel styleName="{style.listView}">
<a:ShowMorePagerPanel addStyleNames='{style.scrollable}'
ui:field='pagerPanel' />
<a:RangeLabelPager ui:field='rangeLabelPager' />
</g:HTMLPanel>

the HTMLPanel still has outer HTMLPanel which wrap it, it's style is:
.content {
position: relative;
border: 1px solid #ddf;
overflow-y: auto;
overflow-x: hidden;
}

public class ShowMorePagerPanel extends AbstractPager
{

    private final ScrollPanel scrollable = new ScrollPanel();

    /**
     * Construct a new {...@link ShowMorePagerPanel}.
     */
    public ShowMorePagerPanel()
    {
            scrollable.addScrollHandler(...);
     }

    public void setDisplay( HasRows display )
    {
        assert display instanceof Widget: "display must extend Widget";
        scrollable.setWidget( ( Widget ) display );
        super.setDisplay( display );

but seems there are two scrollbar, the outer one and inner one, the outer
one can scroll but the inner one can not.
 my question is how to set the style, and let it behaves like google group?
thanks.