Hello everyone ..
First, sorry for my English.
I have a problem that I can not fix using a web application.
That is, it's weird.
Using the GWT plugin for Eclipse, I can create a web application that
already gives me the default client side and server as the html page
where to start the webapp and the associated style sheet.

By putting a little widget they can "change" through the method
setStyleName (String style) where an associate style by inserting the
sheet. css. {....} style passed as a parameter in the method.

The strange thing is that, trying again today with new widgets can not
be made to the formatting. It 's like if you did not read the new rule
included.

I tried in every way:
- I commented on the reference to the css in the HTML page but with
the previous widget style rule "running" back to the default system
(that means you find the style sheet)

- assigning the style "old " (whatever works for instance) to the new
widget formats them ..

- So the question is on the inclusion of new rules, which again, I
tried again many times, but not me the notes (the widgets do not
change a comma)

Does anyone have any suggestions? It 's very important to me ...

Waiting for an answer, thank you all. Greetings