On 27 dic, 04:01, "katampa...@gmail.com" <katampa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I am developing RIA with GWT frame work which is built using MVP
> architecture [Views, Places, Activities & model]. This application
> include login page, main page and logout page etc.. Each page is made
> as a view and these pages are shown by using activities. At server, i
> am using RPC services to send the data to client. I have few queries
> regarding the GWT MVP pattern.
>
> 1. How to delete the view objects in main page, when user logout from
> the application?

Are you downloading all the code in the same page? I mean, dispite the
user is logued or not you are downloading the code for your tabs and
your services, etc? Why don't you use 2 pages? login.html and
logued.html?

If you still want to delete widgets from the page try with
RootPanel.get(ID).remove(IsWidget child);

> i.e. when user login and open some tabs and logout without closing the
> tabs in the main page. Next time if any user login again in the same
> browser, then the tabs in the main page are still opened and its
> showing the same main page view with tabs open.
> I want to create the view objects each time when user login (delete
> the history views when user logout).
>
> 2. How to redirect to login view when session times out in the server?

Validate the session and then Window.Location.assign('/login.html');

> 3. I am using views, places & activities at client side to show
> different pages in the browser using MVP pattern. Is it best way to
> design GWT applications?

I dont't know if this is the best way, but it works nice for me.