I followed your URL completely!!

I modifed the build.xml to include external jars, i build the
build.xml using RunAs Ant Build from eclipse, i selected the options
build, javac, gwtc, war, libs.

I copied the generated StockWatcher.war file into webapps folder of
Tomcat.

The folder was unzipped automtically, but i dont see anything in the
net panle, there are no post massages i only see get messages in net
panel:
GET StockWatcher.nocache.js
GET GoogleCode.png

But its working perfectly from eclipse->RunAs->Web Application

what do you guys think. If i can give the StockWatcher.war file can
anyone take a look at it?