Hi all,

 I don't know if this is the right place to post my problem... but I'm
trying to compile a simple GWT project (gwt 2.1.1) using maven (mvn
gwt:compile) on my mac, but it fails.

 The reason seems to be that it cannot download this dependency "gwt-
dev-2.1.1-mac.jar" from the repository central.

 Where am I wrong?

 Output:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ui-search
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO]
[INFO] [gwt:generateAsync {execution: default}]
[INFO] using GWT jars from project dependencies : 2.1.1
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/gwt/gwt-dev/2.1.1/gwt-dev-2.1.1-mac.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.google.gwt:gwt-dev:jar:mac:2.1.1'
in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] artifact not found - Unable to download the artifact from any
repository

 Thx,

 CA