Hi,

GWT version : 2.1
Eclipse Helios with latest GWT Plugin updates.,

After I updated the gwt plugin I get the following error on the
Development Mode console only when the browser is Mozilla firefox.,
The application works in IE and Chrome.

XRP2:WARN:parseXML:Error parsing XML: XML Parsing Error: not well-
formed

This error results in data being send on the response to be null.

BTW, my response contains JSON data. Even though the parsing says XML.
I enabled firebug and in the firebug I see the json response data
which looks perfect.

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.