I am using GAE and when I create an entity having parents with Request
Factory, I get this exception:

com.googlecode.objectify.NotFoundException: No entity was found matching the
key: Key{kindClassName=com.pipo.MyEntity, parent=null, id=2}

This exception is launched when calling:

public static MyEntity findMyEntity(Long id) {
return ObjectifyService.begin().get(MyEntity.class, id);
}

Obviously the parent ID is missing from this method. But requestfactory
requires this method with this exact signature ...

So I think I need to inject by myself the parent id into that method.

To do that I should use the ServiceLayer API right ?