I am about to migrate 3 gwt app's to one gwt app. All gwt app's
contain code split points, and I want to connect them with 3 code
split points.

I am a bit concerned about the left over fragment. From the
documentation I understand that I only have one leftovers code
fragment, which isn't very ideal I think in my situation.

The code split points after migration:
main app
   1 split point: login app
      1a, 1b, 1c, .. split points in the login app.

   2 split point: profile app
      2a, 2b, 2c, .. split points in the profile app.

   3 split point: declare app
      3a, 3b, 3c, .. split points in the declare app.

I am afraid that my leftover code fragment becomes rather large, where
I would love to have several leftover fragments that belong only to
1), 2), or 3).
Is that possible? How does gwt deal with this?

>From the documentation I read that code are put in the leftover code
fragment if it's not unique to one split point. Ok, I understand that
but in my case it's unique to the parent split point. Example: I have
leftover code that is used in 1a and 1b split points, but is unique to
1), so I would guess that 1) has his own "unique" leftover.

Can somebody please give some details on this, on how gwt deals with
these kind of nested split point situations?