One implication that you'll have is the possible increase of
compilation units in your applications. Since each of the host pages
would show something different, you'd have one entry point for each.
Since you don't want to download and start all of the entry points
when you're only using one, you'll want them in separate modules. This
will slow down GWT compilation because any code shared among the
modules (including GWT itself and the JRE emulation layer) will be
recompiled for each module.

For a new project, I'm not sure what you would gain be keeping these
separate, other than having separate ".html" locations for each
feature (which is a purely aesthetic decision as you can achieve
persistent locations for each feature using GWT's history support,
especially places in GWT 2.1).

I faced a similar problem when trying to integrate GWT into a legacy
application. I didn't want to replace the entire application frame
(yet) but wanted to be able to implement certain pages using GWT.
After manually implementing a solution involving a single dispatching
entry point and a javascript variable token, I came across
gwt-multipage (http://gwtmultipage.org/) which did something similar
using a URL pattern. I contributed the javascript token switching
logic to that project and am using it now. If you really need separate
pages, that might be helpful for you.

-Brian