Hello, I'm doing a project where in the interface shows a listBox that
includes the names of some books, the thing is that you must choose
one and you will look wether in pdf or txt. My problem is that when
changing the listbox, itll show the just last book you chose, rather
the current one.

heres the program so far.

http://kido180020783.appspot.com/

Here's the part of the code that presents the problem.

   setCurrentBook(bookList.getItemText(bookList.getSelectedIndex()));
                if (pdfFlag) {
                    if (!txtFlag) {
                        pdfBook.setSize(booksPanelWidth,
booksPanelHeight);
                    } else {
                        booksPanelWidth =
String.valueOf(BOOKS_PANEL_WIDTH / 2);
                        pdfBook.setSize(booksPanelWidth,
booksPanelHeight);
                        txtBook.setSize(booksPanelWidth,
booksPanelHeight);

                    }
                    pdfBook.setUrl("pdf/" + currentBook.getUriPath() +
".pdf");
                } else {

//This method is being called AFTER the line " pdfBook.setUrl("pdf/" +
currentBook.getUriPath() + ".pdf");" wich is weird!!!!!!.
 public void setCurrentBook(String bookName) {
        AsyncCallback<Book> callback = new AsyncCallback<Book>() {

            public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
                throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported
yet.");
            }

            public void onSuccess(Book result) {
                currentBook = result;
            }
        };
        bookServicesHolder.loadBookByName(bookName, callback);
    }

I dont want the method to be Asyncronous, please I really need some
help.