This one is pretty interesting - I'll look into it further.

Thanks again

Alan

On 1/3/2011 2:37 PM, A. Stevko wrote:
I bookmarked this blog entry a while ago which has a recipe for posting into the blobstore from app engine.
http://jeremyblythe.blogspot.com/2010/10/manipulating-images-in-blobstore.html

One other note - I suspect using the ByteArrayOutputStream for hundreds of megabytes is going to run into the java runtime memory limit. I'm not sure what the limit is. The error logs show "Exceeded soft memory limit with"...

    Can you use com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Text ?

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/datastore/Text.html

    On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM, a...@mechnicality.com
<mailto:a...@mechnicality.com>