I am a new bee starting with gwt.
I did a hello world example  , I did not understand  how to retrieve
the entrypoint instance to repalce content from RootPanel.
Here is the code I have

<code>
public class Application implements EntryPoint {

        /**
         * This is the entry point method.
         */
        public void onModuleLoad() {
                singleton=this;
                RootPanel.get().add(new LoginScreen());
        }

         private static Application singleton;

          public static Application get() {
            return singleton;
          }

        public static void add(Widget  widget){
                RootPanel.get().clear();
                RootPanel.get().add(widget);

</code>
in the above code whihc I got from some getting started tutorial  , an
instanceof entry point  is  saved in  onModuleLoad  method and a
static method which return this instance ? will this  not casue
issues  in multithreaded ? , please suggest me how to retrieve entry
point instance  ?