I want to create an anchor element that has an image as its background and I
want to apply a css style selector to the Anchor widget that defines the
background image such as myAnchorWidget.setStyle(...). I am not able to get
it working and when I run the application it throws an error which I've
included below. Here's what I've done and maybe you can tell me where I've
gone wrong.

1) In the insurance.css file I've declared a sprite as follows:

@sprite .deleteAnchor{
    gwt-image: "btndelete16x12";
}

2) I added the image file, btndelete16x12.gif, to my lmv/com/client/members
package and I created a subclass of ClientBundle to include it as follows:

package lmv.com.client;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT;
import com.google.gwt.resources.client.ClientBundle;
import com.google.gwt.resources.client.ImageResource;

public interface LMVResources extends ClientBundle {

    public static final LMVResources INSTANCE =
GWT.create(LMVResources.class);

    @Source("lmv/com/client/members/btndelete16x12.gif")
    ImageResource btndelete16x12();

}

3) In my Composite I've created the following:

interface InsurancePaymentStyle extends CssResource {
        String deleteAnchor();
}

4) When I run the app I get the following error:

*13:30:42.263 [ERROR] [lmv] Unable to find ImageResource method
value("btndelete16x12()") in lmv.com.client.LMVResources : Could not find
no-arg method named btndelete16x12() in type lmv.com.client.LMVResources
*

Thanks in advance for helping me out with this.

--
*Jeff Schwartz*