Hi,

Upgraded from 1.7.1 to 2.1.0 and then to 2.1.1 to see if the problem went
away.  Simply put, the class is not in gwt-dev.jar.  I am working with the
Eclipse plugin for 3.5 and when I try to tun the app in development mode, I
get the following stacktrace:

com/google/gwt/dev/shell/mac/LowLevelSaf
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.BootStrapPlatform.initHostedMode(BootStrapPlatform.java:77)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevModeBase.<init>(DevModeBase.java:746)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.<init>(DevMode.java:312)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.main(DevMode.java:280)
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.mac.LowLevelSaf
    ... 4 more

The odd thing is that I switched an app that I've just started developing
from 1.7.1 to 2.1.x and it comes up in development mode just fine.  But my
older, larger, and much more complex apps all get the class not found
error.  What would cause the difference?

~ Rob