Hello,

I have a question for the forum. I need to do a proyect with JPA (with
Hibernate) to manage the model, and I'd like to use SmartGWT LGPL as
view. The question is if there is any implemented Servlet for free
that sends the orm,s to the SmartGWT client, to populate the
DataSource of the side client ?.

Is there any little example for servlet like this?

The theme is to solve that all clients can see the same data at the
same time in his web explorers. Like with jsf.

If this is not posible to get. The other question was: It is posible
the integration between JSF and SmartGWT to get a server to manage the
data and able to show this data in the SmartGWT view's fields.