Hello all,

This is my first post and I have a question for the grroup. I need to
do a proyect with JPA (with Hibernate), and I'd like to use the
RequestFactory on GWT. The question is if there is any implemented
Servlet (or any extension of RequestFactoryServlet) that sends the
orm,s to the GWT client, to populate the fields of the side client
when data changes on the database?.

Is there any little example for servlet like this?

The theme is to solve that all clients can see the same data at the
same time in his web explorers. Like with jsf.

If this is not posible to get. The other question was: It is posible
the integration between JSF and GWT to get a server to manage the data
and able to show this data in the GWT view's fields for all web
explorers at the same time?

If this is not posible. Perhaps with Ajax Push we can do it. There are
any example, or "how to" of use Ajax Push with GWT?

Thanks to all